The Inclusive Leaders’ Virtual Roundtable
An exclusive online conversation to share best practices and insights to advance gender Diversity & Inclusion in Europe
Topic: Elevating Women to Top Leadership Positions in the Era of Remote Work
Date: Friday, March 5, 2021.
Time: 14.00 – 15.30 hrs
Inclusive Leaders’ Roundtable Discussion
Gender equality is not exclusively a women’s issue but also an economic one. Advocacy, inclusive mindsets and tangible actions are needed to drive change towards a more inclusive and gender-equal world. Gender stereotypes are continuously being challenged, and a more diverse representation of women in the workplace is being undertaken. However, gender discrimination persists, and more progressive mindsets and inclusive actions are needed.
Rise and Lead Inclusive Leaders Network connects industry executives, business leaders to share best practices on diversity, equity and inclusion.
Please join us for an exclusive online discussion for senior executives and decision-makers responsible for driving inclusive work cultures across Europe.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Who will be attending the Inclusive Leaders Roundtable?
Chief Executive Officers (CEOs)
Heads of Departments
Decision-makers responsible for inclusion, equity and impact
Attendance is by invitation only and is complimentary.
13h:50: Participants and panellists to check-in online
14h00: Opening and welcoming remarks
14h05: A short introduction by the panellists
14h15: Moderated discussion
15h15: Roundup discussion points and commitments
15h30: Closing remarks and virtual networking
Key Discussion Questions
1) What are the biggest challenges corporate leaders face to attain gender equality during the ongoing COVID pandemic?
– What strategies or actions should be taken to meet these challenges?
2) What diversity and inclusion actions are working and which ones are not?
3) Wrap up and key takeaway discussion points.
About the Host: Rise and Lead
Rise and Lead Inclusive Leaders Network is a platform dedicated to helping organisations drive the change towards building inclusive cultures that attract, keep and advance diverse women, in workplaces.
The Inclusive C-Level Roundtable is a safe space where leaders gather to reflect on their current practices, rethink their ways of doing things, and look into creative ways to make their organisations more inclusive.
Our Past Roundtable and panel discussion participants include:
• The Managing Director of Accenture, The Netherlands
• The Field Sales Director of Coca-Cola European Partners, The Netherlands(CCEP NL)
• The Vice President of Public Affairs, UPS Europe
• The Vice President Sustainability, DSM
• The Chairman of the Executive Board of Aon Holdings B.V.
• The Director of Market Delivery, Mastercard Europe
• The Vice President HR at Insight
and many more!
Everyone everywhere can collectively contribute to achieving women’s equality in the workplace while making successful professional gains.
We look forward to welcoming you to this Rise and Lead roundtable event.